2014 PALMY Advertising Contest Winners
The PALMY Advertising Contest annually honors the best newspaper advertising in South Carolina. This contest recognizes and promotes individual efforts by advertising staffs of South Carolina newspapers, encourages creativity in advertising sales, layout and copy writing, and fosters excellence in newspaper advertising, which in turn produces maximum results for newspaper advertisers.
Click here to view a spreadsheet of winners.
If you cannot see the Google Spreadsheet above, you can also view the winners here as an HTML file.
President's Awards for Best Newspaper Advertising
- Weekly Winner: The Lancaster News
- Daily Winner: The Post and Courier
Best Overall in Each Division
- Over 25,000: Charleston City Paper, Tiffany Waldorf and Sarah Minotti, Consign Charleston
- 8,500-25,000: The Lancaster News, Lori Sistare and Vicki Jenkins, See Lancaster
- Under 8,500: The Voice of Blythewood
and Fairfield County, Ashley Ghere, Camp Discovery
Jen Madden • email@example.com • 803.750.9561 • toll-free 1-888-727-7377
Bill Rogers • firstname.lastname@example.org • 803.750.9561 • toll-free 1-888-727-7377